2024 Maserati GranTurismo in London, Ontario
- 2024 Trims
The highly-anticipated 2024 GranTurismo is an updated and revamped version of the iconic Italian sports car. The 2024 GranTurismo is set to be a stunning machine, featuring a sleek and stylish exterior, a luxurious and tech-packed interior, and top-of-the-line performance capabilities. Available in three distinct trim levels, highlighted by an all-electric Folgore model, the GranTurismo is sure to appease even the most discerning of driving enthusiasts. Continue reading below as our team here at Maserati of London.
Supercar-Derived Nettuno V6 Engine
Both of the gasoline powered 2024 Maserati GranTurismo models share slightly different versions of the Maserati MC20-derived V6 Nettuno engine. The GranTurismo Modena receives a twin-turbocharged version of the Nettuno V6 engine that generates an impressive 483 horsepower and 442 lb-ft of torque. Drivers who choose to go with the high-performance GranTurismo Trofeo model receive a supercharged version of the Nettuno V6 engine that generates an impressive 542 horsepower and 479 lb-ft of torque. Both models come exclusively equipped with an 8-speed automatic transmission that sends power to all four wheels through a performance-oriented all-wheel drive system.
All-Electric GranTurismo Folgore
The 2024 Maserati GranTurismo Folgore represents the all-electric future of the storied Italian racing brand. Powered by a Formula E-derived electric powertrain, this exciting new model generates a combined 761 horsepower and an eye-popping 995 lb-ft of instantaneous torque! These impressive figures are achieved thanks in part to the GranTurismo Folgore’s 800 volt battery pack and three individual 300 kW permanent magnet motors.
Sleek & Modern Bodylines
The 2024 Maserati GranTurismo’s exterior design is nothing short of breathtaking. The vehicle features a sleek, aerodynamic profile that is both aggressive and elegant. The front end features the iconic Maserati trident emblem, prominently displayed within a bold and aggressive grille. The grille is flanked by sharp, angular LED headlights, which give the car an imposing presence on the road. The 2024 GranTurismo adopts a modern sloping roofline design that tapers off to the rear and its pronounced rear fenders offer a muscular and aggressive aesthetic.
Stylish Wheel Design Options
Owners have a plethora of choices when it comes to wheel size and design for their 2024 Maserati GranTurismo. Maserati engineers have developed five (5) unique wheel design options for the vehicle, available in both 20-inch and 21-inch diameters. These available wheel design options include:
- Crio Design Diamond Cut Glossy Black Alloy (Standard)
- Pegaso Design Glossy Black Finishing Forged ($3,850*)
- Pegaso Design Glossy Black Diamond Cut Forged ($4,500*)
- Astreo Design Diamond Cut Glossy Dark Myron Forged ($5,100*)
- Astreo Design Diamond Cut Matte Dark Myron ($5,750*)
Seat & Headliner Colour Options
Maserati designers have given GranTurismo owners a handful of interior design options that allow them to customize their vehicle’s interior. Choose from four available seat colour options and either the standard white or sporty black headliner. There’s even the option to have the Maserati Trident logo stitched onto the front and rear headrests. The GranTurismo’s seat and headliner options are as follows:
Modena Exclusive Options:
- Nero (All Black Interior)
- Cuoio (Brown Quilted Leather Seats with White Headliner & Dash)
- Cuoio (Brown Quilted Leather Seats with Black Headliner & Dash)
- Greige (Beige Quilted Leather Seats with White Headliner & Dash)
- Greige (Beige Quilted Leather Seats with Black Headliner & Dash)
Trofeo Exclusive Options:
- Nero/Grigio (Black Leather Seats with White Accent Stitching, Black Headliner & Dash)
- Nero/Giallo (Black Leather Seats with Yellow Accent Stitching, White Headliner)
- Nero/Giallo (Black Leather Seats with Yellow Accent Stitching, Black Headliner & Dash)
- Nero/Rosso (Black Leather Seats with Red Accent Stitching, Black Headliner & Dash)
- Nero/Rosso (Black Leather Seats with Red Accent Stitching & White Headliner)
- Rosso (Red Quilted Leather Seats with Black Headliner & Dash)
- Ghiaccio (White Quilted Leather Seats with White Headliner & Dash)
- Ghiaccio (White Quilted Leather Seats with Black Headliner & Dash)
Open-Pore Wood & Carbon Fibre Trim
Continuing with the theme of choice, Maserati designers allow owners to further customize the interior of their GranTurismo, specifically the material used for the vehicle’s dashboard and door trim accents. Choose between the elegant open-pore Radica Wood trim or one of the two available high-gloss carbon fibre twill options.
Available Comfort Package
Owners of the 2024 Maserati GranTurismo can choose to equip their vehicle with the available Comfort Package to further increase the vehicle’s luxurious convenience aspect. This package adds welcome comfort features such as ventilated front seats, a heated black leather sport steering wheel and a convenient hands-free tailgate with kick sensor.
Available though the optional Tech Assistance Package, driving enthusiasts will appreciate the convenience of the GranTurismo’s full-colour head-up display feature. This advanced tech feature projects vital driving information such as current speed, engine revs and even turn-by-turn navigation prompts directly onto the vehicle’s windshield. A welcome feature that allows drivers to keep their eyes on the road, especially during those bouts of spirited driving.
Sonus Faber High Premium Sound System
Enjoy high-fidelity audio from the 2024 Maserati GrandTurismo’s available Sonus Faber High Premium Sound System. This top-tier audio system delivers crisp and clear sound through 19 meticulously-placed speakers throughout the GrandTurismo’s luxurious cabin. Even the most discerning of audiophiles will appreciate this system’s high-end performance, courtesy of its 1195-watt amplifier and elegant silk dome tweeters.
ADAS Full Package
All models of the 2024 Maserati GranTurismo can be equipped with the available ADAS Full Package that includes a host of advanced safety and driver assistance technologies. These cutting-edge safety features include:
- Adaptive Cruise Control (with Stop&Go)
- Active Lane Management (Active Blind Spot & Lane Keeping)
- Blind Spot Monitor
- Drowsy Driver Detection
- 360° surround view camera
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Active Driving Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Intersection Collision Assist